If God gave you a gift or a desire for music, do something with it!! Music is a real service and ministry to those who come to Mass. It is fulfilling for the musicians, uplifting for those who hear, and is an important part of our worship. It's also a great way to make good friends and memories.
To get involved just fill out the form at the bottom of this page. That will put us in touch and give us an idea for your musical interests, and we will contact you with more details about groups, practice times, etc.
We have groups of different styles and formats:
- Some sing weekly, others sing every other weekend.
- Some are small bands, some are more like a concert choir, and others are a little of both.
- Some are open membership, and others are by audition.
- There are music opportunities at Sunday or daily Mass.
- We have a place for all ability and experience levels. Some people have been doing this for years, and others are trying it for the first time at St. Mary's.
More info about each group is listed below (click on the name).
And don't forget to fill out the interest form at the bottom of this page so we can contact you with more info.
Fill out this short form and we'll contact you soon with more info:
(there are no right or wrong anwsers, we have a place for people of all levels of ability and experience.
This info just helps us get started!)