Fourth Day is open to anyone who has made an Awakening retreat. We meet Thursdays after daily Mass (stay tuned to the Awakening listserv for schedule), at 6:10 pm in the St. Mary's Activities Center. Come join us for fun, food, fellowship, and preparation for the next Aggie Awakening!
For questions regarding Fourth Day, please contact our Fourth Day team!
We are looking for good leaders to take care of this awesome ministry over the summer! If you think someone you know would be good or would like to apply yourself, fill out one of the following forms and bring it to Fourth Day!
Fourth days of this semester:
- January 27, 2011 [welcome back!]
- February 3, 2011 [staff rotations]
- February 10, 2011 [Prayer]
- February 17, 2011 [MBOC]
- February 24, 2011 [TPG Night]
- March 10, 2011 [retreater night/ministry fair]
- March 24, 2011 [games, MBOC, and much more!]
March 31, 2011 [vocational discernment]
- Special Guest Speaker: Kevin Jackson
April 7, 2011 [social justice]**
- Special Guest Speaker: Marco Portales
April 14, 2011 [pro-life]**
- Special Guest Pro-Life Speaker from Louisiana
May 3, 2011 [slip-n-slide!]
- Come join us on the Breen Deck after Daily Mass for free food and a Slip-n-Slide!
** Open to anyone. Attending an Awakening Retreat is not required for these Fourth Days.